We acknowledge that our areas of business can complement our professional connections and one another’s service to our clients. We have our clients’ needs and requirements at the heart of what we do and look to work with like minded professional connections. We welcome an informal discussion to meet to discuss how we can benefit your clients and our services.
As a dynamic company growing in a world of regulation, we also want to make our services clear to our professional connections. We intend to run numerous events, which will qualify for Continuous Professional Development certificates in area’s which are topical. Please email [email protected] to register your interest in receiving an invite to a CPD qualifying Event held.
Services which may particularly benefit your clients
Bespoke Investment and Portfolio Service. We provide access to a top quality discretionary proposition with a clear fee based service for our clients. We take into account your clients tax position and manage capital gains and ISA allowances and whether clients want growth, income or a mixture of both.
We operate our own professional Concise Wealth Management Trust Review Service, which benefits those clients within trust arrangements or having their monies run by a professional Deputy on their behalf.
We provide Estate Planning Advice and work with your clients to offer them a range of Inheritance Tax planning solutions to suit their needs and requirements.
We offer planning for the mitigation of Capital Gains Tax and you may find this particularly useful for your clients whom are selling second properties.
The following services are particularly relevant to Accountant connections:
- Helping to protect your clients business via, Shareholder protection, Partnership protection, Key person protection and Protection for commercial loans.
- Group Income Protection and Healthcare.
- Pension planning for Directors, Senior partners and their employee’s.
- Advice on Nest and Pension schemes.
- Extraction of monies from the business using Business Property Relief (Enterprise Investment Scheme and Venture Capital Trust).